Creating has been on hold for a while.With the mad rush of "Christmas to-do's" coming to a close, I've started to get that itch again..I have so many ideas in my head and I just hope I came make them all come to life.I have been fiddling around with felt again.In the past I created some felt books,but yesterday I had some time to create a ACEO.I am learning new stitches and I think soon enough I'll get the hang of it."Create" was made using two squares of felt,wool,trim,beads,embroidery floss,nest image and leaf charm.



Comments

Renee said…
I love it, it is beautiful, the colours and the stitching.

Magic.

xoxo
Very nice! I love your quote today and it's a rainy day here to but I'm loving it! Enjoy your day!
Anonymous said…
This is DeLiCiOuS....!!! really great ... I kNow its been a week and I havent made anything....Ill catch up soon..!!
DW Quilt Art said…
Oh this is SO yummy! I, too, miss creating, but I am using my imagination and observation skills...taking pictures and dreaming of things to make :-) Diane
Brenda LaBell said…
Cat, very pretty, love it and I look forward to seeing more of them!! Happy weekend!!

Brenda
ruma said…
This looked like a cake.

good weekend.

From the Far East.
Best regards
Cindy said…
I absolutely love this one...there's just something about the felt and stitching! I am so intrigued by work such as this as I know nothing about stitching and embroidery. I would have loved to snatch this one up if it weren't for an exchange! I hope to see more. :-)
very very nice! Best regards from Spain!
I just love your work Cat!! I could stare at it for hours... Thx for sharing your beautiful style with us. :)
Tammie :)

Popular Posts