How Wonderful!I am full of gratitude.My Holiday Season has been full of joy and warmth and family and love.Each moment a memory,each breath a blessing,each hug a treasure,each smile a warm cozy blanket.

Dear friends,from the bottom of my heart,I pray that Grace has blessed you with another moment,I hope that you have created memories that make you smile so hard.. it hurts.That you were surrounded by those that love you and that you love.Every second,a blessing.Every inch of happiness,a treasure.

Blessings to you on this Holiday Season.


(photo by Alicia Bell)

These few days off I have realized something.My need is great to create.I am eager to get my hands dirty and dig deep inside my soul for something new.My head is spinning with ideas and I am excited to get back to creating.Tonight I will be starting up again on Ebay.I have had a few wonderful moments to sneak away and create.This new block is called "Memories".Made with a wooden block,phone book papers,ephemera,swarovski crystals,rusty nick-nacks and doo-dads.

Thank you friends for stopping by today.
Warmest Regards,Cat







Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Cat, this is a wonderful collage, with so many details!
Thanks for your kind words about my dolls, you're always nice :)
Happy 2010!
Mami Made It said…
Wish you a Happy New Year!
Lisa said…
I know the feeling the need to create while all the business of the holidays takes over. I tried to store the ideas in my mind so I could get to it later...create Cat, go create the ideas swirling in your head!
xoxo~Lisa~
ruma said…
Thank you for showing a wonderful smile.

The smile of children heals the heart of many people.

From the Far East.
Best regards.
I know that about myself, too. I need to have create projects going all the time! It keeps life interesting and meaningful! Happy New Year!
CarlaKH said…
ohhh I love your Memories... just gorgeous!
Susan said…
Happy creating, Cat. I am with you on this. I'm reading a very interesting book you might enjoy called Creativity for Life by Eric Maisel. Back to painting for me now! Happy New Year!
Janee said…
Hi Cat,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for helping to get the word out by posting a link to my little giveaway!

Your blog is wonderful and I look forward to following all your adventures! :0)

~Janee
Blinkles Boulevard
ruma said…
This year, I'm glad for the opportunity to meet with you.

Thank you for showing your wonderful works.

I look forward to a reencounter with you next year.

Wish you a Happy New Year 2010.

From the Far East.
Best regards.
ruma
You have a very artistic and beautiful blog: congratutions!
I wish you a happy 2010.
Best regards from Barcelona.
Cindy said…
Cat, I enjoyed reading your newsletter today. I'm so glad our paths have crossed in 2009, and I'm looking forward to following your blog and all of your beautiful creaetions in 2010!!
The Dutchess said…
Thank you thank you...I loved the photo..I think its beause I have three daughters..and we are making new memories every day..hope to visit you many many times in the next beautiful year:))))Have a great new Years Eve!!!

Popular Posts