I have been neglecting my
ACEO's!
(Art, Card, Editions, and
Originals)

It's been some time since
I created some,but last
night
I was on a roll,starting
new
ones and
finishing up
some that kept yelling at
from the corner of my
eye.I was motivated
by some kind words shared my way by a loyal
customer.She told me she displays the ACEO's she purchased from me in shadow boxes.I so wish I could see them displayed.But anyway,here is "Forever in my heart"#288,"Sweet"
#289,"The Sweet life"
#290,and "Merry"#291.
Also I have some new
wooden Ornies for Xmas.
These will be appearing on Ebay and Etsy.Thanks
for stopping by.Warmest
Regards,Cat


















Comments

scrapinforyou said…
Gorious work Cat!
Faye :)
Anonymous said…
Beautiful ACEO's!!
I just adore the mixed media technique and the vintage feel. I alos have an etsy shop with romantic, french flair items (jewelry, home decor, cards etc) Stop by some time. Love your blog, very nice set up and the quotes are extra special!
Ah là là là là là, il y a longtemps que je n'étais pas venue faire un tour, pas parce-que je vous ai oublié, mais parce-que je ne peux pas être partout à la fois, et je découvre une nouvelle fois une caverne d'Ali Baba foisonnante ! Que de créativité ! Je ne saurais dire laquelle de vos créations je préfère car je les aime toutes sans exception, c'est tout simplement féérique ! Félicitations, et continuez donc à nous émerveiller à ce point ! Noël approchant, a l'air de vous inspirer plus particulièrement ! Tant mieux et pourvu que ça dure encore et encore et encore !
Bien à vous !
Lisa said…
Wow you were on a roll, they are great!
DW Quilt Art said…
Dear Cat, these are all fabulous! What a lot of work! Thanks for stopping by and your interest in my ABC book...I've added more info and will continue to show pages :-) Diane
Cindy said…
Cat, you have been busy creating such beautiful things. Your ACEOs are just incredible....love all of the details!
Your art is beautiful and your words are heartfelt and inspiring. Thank you for the kind words you left for my beloved phone on my blog.
May your day be filled with love and giggles.
noodle and lou said…
hi cat! they are all so sweet...the christmas ones are especially fabulous though:) i would have a hard time putting them away after the holidays:) happy week to you! xox...jenn

Popular Posts