"Sweet Return"
Flowers from hubby.


A Photo Challege...Well sort of..I'm not much of a photographer,but I'm trying.What I really need is some motivation.So I decided why not challenge myself.It will motivate me into carrying my camera around with me more often and hopefully it will make me more aware of my surroundings and in turn,help me to appreciate more.
And so I decided to pick a weekly word,(the word for this week is "Green")..see what I come up with,and pick my favorite photo(s) to share with you.I'm hoping that as I get used to the camera,I will be able to think outside of the box,get out of my comfort zone and shoot images that have more substance.

If anyone would like to join me in my little Challenge,please let me know.I will be posting the weekly words on my sidebar and would just love to see what you come up with.

"Welcome"
My first Photo entry.


As always,thank you so much for stopping by





Comments

Popular Posts