Some New ACEO's and Such!

Just a quick note:
Some of you may have signed up for my newsletter and I wanted to apologize for the delay in receiving it.I have had some HTML issues and they have now been resolved.I will be sending it out shortly.Thank you for your patience.
Some new ACEO's and Such:
Here are some new ACEO's going up this week.First..
"Make a Wish"#338.Made with vintage reprints,swarovski crystals,premium paper,and some stitch work.


"Carpe Diem"#339.Made with a vintage reprint,rub-ons,die-cut,premium paper,sequin,and it has been sandwiched between two layers of wax paper.


"Story Teller"#340.Made with a vintage reprint,premium paper,stickers,rub-ons and swarovoski crystals.


Also,be sure to check out my 8 year olds ACEO's on his new blog..He's trying to save up a IPOD...trying...and I gave him some tips on how to do so..Just click the link to go to the blog.
http://imsavingforaipod.blogspot.com/


Lastly,Check out my new photo block..a cool new way to display photos or cards!!



Thanks for spending some time with me today!!

As always,

thank you so much for stopping by





Comments

Emme Toaye said…
Beautiful sentiment here today, love the time piece of He"Art" as always your Art is never without Heart and your Heart is never without Art. Now, I'm just tripping over my own tongue. Thanks so much for the link to my blog. I just finished helping Uncle Sam count the peeps, so now I'm free again to create. You never know how much you miss something until it's not as easily accessible.
Brenda LaBell said…
Cat, I love your newbies!! Make a Wish is starring me down, lol, yeah, its my favorite!!

I wish your son the best of luck in his new endeavor!! He's already a very talented artist, just like his mom and older sister!! Great ACEO Joshua!!

((Hugs))
Brenda
Maggi said…
These are too cool, I love that photo block! I love seeing clocks on projects. :D
Anonymous said…
Love your creations, Cat! Especially love your photo block. That is great that your son is starting his own blog and earning money for an IPOD...I definitely think kids need to learn the value of money. I can see he has the makins for a true artist! Hugs, Lupe
Jingle said…
These are so lovely! Your photo block is wonderful!
Susan said…
These new creations are just lovely, Cat! It's always such a pleasure to stop by and see what you are up to. Thank you! Warm regards, Susan
CarlaKH said…
oh these are all fabulous. I just signed up for two ATC/tag swaps so I will be scouring your blog for ideas again soon!

Popular Posts