The Blue Lagoon

Happy Saturday Sweet Friends!!
Hubby and I are taking the kids on their first Cruise and they are soooooo excited...makes me excited seeing them bounce around and asking tons and tons of questions.


On the Itinerary is The Blue Lagoon in Freeport Bahamas,where the family will enjoy some beautiful sun,crystal clear water and a once in a lifetime treat of Dolphin play.My hope is to find some time to keep a travel journal,I was so inspired by Caterina's Journals from La Dolce Vita, click here to see them,but with the kids running around,I might be to tempted to join in on the fun.

We will be away until next Friday,so I just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy week.
Blessings to you all.

As always,
thank you so much for stopping by

Comments

How fun for you and your family! The Blue Lagoon looks absolutely inviting! Have a fun and safe trip!
Kathy said…
Well, I'm jealous. What fun! Be sure to take lots of pictures to share with us land locked saps.

Have a blast.
Kathy
Judy said…
Oh my, it sounds wonderful! Have a wonderful time with your family!
Cindy said…
I can't believe your long-awaited cruise is finally here. What a dream! I know you and the family will have the best time. Please share photos!!
Lori ann said…
have a wonderful time and safe travels. hope you find some time for journaling and play.
xxx
Amanda Summer said…
oh cat - have a blast!! safe travels and we'll look forward to some gorgeous shots when you return!

xoxo
Gaby Bee said…
The Blue Lagoon looks fantastic! Have fun!!!
Chris said…
Have a wonderful time!!!! I know you will~~you encourager of high spirits and creativity. I'll be thinking of you all!
sounds wonderful! I hope you had an awesome trip!

Popular Posts