Inspiration Monday at Ice Resin


Carol La Valley,Social Media Maven for ICE Resin, emailed me and asked if I would like to be a guest curator on the Ice Resin Blog for Inspiration Monday.I was so thrilled she asked me. My theme for I.M is "In your own Backyard" so be sure to check it out at http://iceresin.com/icequeen/2011/10/in-your-own-backyard/

Thank you Carol!!

"Only as high as I reach can I grow

Only as far as I seek can I go

Only as deep as I look can I see

Only as much as I dream can I be"

— Karen Ravn

As always,
thank you so much for stopping by

Comments

Lynn Stevens said…
I went and checked out your post. Its so well written and such lovely pictures. What a great way to start each morning.
hugs Lynn
Gayle said…
Hi Cat, your post is the second one I have read this morning that is a good reminder to open our eyes and see the beauty in the everyday and ordinary of our lives and to soak it up!! Thank you
Anonymous said…
Nice post Cat. Love the palm trunk and the heart that showed up in the other tree. The photo on this post is really pretty. Congrats on being an Ice Resin Queen! xox Corrine
Cindy said…
Cat, you have always been one to appreciate the "little things" in life...and I really appreciate your perspective. Like you, I try and enjoy the moment and beauty in the every day. I'll admit with the hustle and bustle, I don't always take the time, but when I do, I am happier for it.
Sharon said…
Congratulations on your being chosen for the Ice Resin team, I'm so happy for you! I look forward to seeing all the new and wonderful projects you'll be creating!
Riki Schumacher said…
Beautiful post Cat, so proud of you. The pictures are amazing, just to see your backyard! You go my firend. Riki xox
Barbara said…
Hi Cat! I just found your blog from your post at LMAJ! It appears we're neighbors down here in Florida! (I live in Merritt Island) Nice to find you!

xoxo,
b.
Hi Cat!
Thanks for hopping over to my blog and introducing yourself. I'm still very new with this blog stuff so it's exciting to meet new friends! Congratulations on being chosen to join the Creative Team. I'll be following along to see your new creations.

Popular Posts