One Step Closer

I am thrilled,blissful,delighted,overjoyed... to announce that I have been accepted to teach at Artful Gathering!! 




For those of you that are unfamiliar with Artful Gathering here is bit of deliciousness(I think that's a word) from the site..."it is an online Art Event. With the ever increasing costs of travel and lodging, traditional art retreats are often inconvenient and inaccessible to many. Artful Gathering is the place to go for art inspiration, workshops, community, and learning. Bridging the gap between time zones and busy schedules, Artful Gathering is the gateway for uniting brilliant and talented instructors with students the world over. Everything is at your fingertips, with 24/7 access to learning in the comfort and ease of your own home.


The Difference is...the experience. Artful Gathering brings our art retreat to you. Learning and participating happens from your very own art studio where you can work and practice on your own time, while learning from instructors who film their class close up so that your viewpoint is right over their shoulder. Each year, we bring you new faces and new horizons for you to explore and enjoy!"

Doesn't it sound wonderful!!I am so thankful to Zinnia from http://zinniasart.blogspot.com/ for giving me amazing opportunity...I hope I make you proud girl!!

Once my samples are finished I will post some photos of what I will be teaching...I just had to share this totally exciting news!!!To see the other amazing teachers that will be teaching just click here to view all of the video's sweet Zinnia put together!!

Lastly I need to announce the winner of my coffee cuff Giveaway...Congrats to...Marlene from http://itsallaboutcreating.blogspot.com/ Marlene is an amazing Polymer clay artist!! I will be getting with you to see what you want on your Coffee cuff!!

"Only as high as I reach can I grow
Only as far as I seek can I go
Only as deep as I look can I see
Only as much as I dream can I be"
— Karen Ravn

As always,
thank you so much for stopping by

Comments

Congratulations, Cat! Your work is beautiful and most certainly worthy of teaching!
Lisa said…
Congratulations, Cat, this is well deserved! I'm going to go take a look at Artful Gathering, and hopefully, I will take a class!

xoxo
Lisa
Marlene Brady said…
"Happy" is what I am! Happy is my word! Thank you so much for the kind words and for the giveaway! Boy am I lucky! Thanks again. -Marlene
Katy Cameron said…
Sounds fab, have loads of fun!
yoborobo said…
Wow! Congrats to you, Cat! I can't wait to see what you're going to make. Whatever it is, I am sure it will be fabulous! xo
Cyndi J said…
Congratulations, Cat! This on top of the ICE Resin creative design team. Way to go! You must be so thrilled. Love the video. Your work is so beautiful.
DW Quilt Art said…
Congratulations Cat, so glad your wonderful work is being recognized! Diane
Yay Yay Yay!

Congratulations and well done ! I just love that you will be teaching, sharing your lessons with the world. It expand the goodness of the world, I think!
sharon said…
A big congrat's Cat! You are amazing and so deserve to be teaching...I will certainly check this event out!
Lori ann said…
big huge congratulations cat, and don't worry one bit, you will be fabulous. you already are.
xxx
Judy said…
Congratulations Cat! That is awesome news, I look forward to seeing what you will be sharing. You are such a talented lady and generous to share your talents.
Amanda Summer said…
yay!!! congratulations dear cat!! it's so wonderful to learn of all the wonderful and well-deserved opportunities that are coming your way!

xoxo
Lupe Meter said…
Congratulations, dear friend...how exciting. I just signed up to get the latest on YouTube for ArtGathering. So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you do with it! ((HUGS))
kj said…
dear ms. deserving celebrity:

congratulations! what a great place to teach and learn and share. great idea and concept all the way around.

go forth and have pure fun, cat! i know you will


kj
I'm so happy for you! What a great art event and you'll bring so much to it with your talent! Congrats to your winner, too! ♥
Sea Witch said…
Congratulations Cat. What a marvelous event this will be and you will bring such creativity to it. Sea witch
Oh Congrats to you Cat! I know you will do wonderfully! Artful Gathering is an awesome event!
Leigh said…
Many congrats to you! I love the opportunity provided by online classes.

Popular Posts