Why cant vacations last a wee bit longer...

Oh my....time has been running away with me lately...I am finally getting around to posting some pic of the trip...Oh How I wish vacations could last just a little bit longer...

At the last minute we ended up changing our room and I am so glad we did...hubby takes the credit on that move...because we ended up having a balcony and if it was up to me....I could have stayed there the entire time...








My favorite stop was "Blue Lagoon Island"...another place I could have stayed a wee bit longer...




...This shot was taken looking up from the Hammock Josh and I snoozed on...



...and Hannah found a tiny Hermit crab and wanted to bring it home...


...Back on board we played some mini golf...


...and the kids anjoyed the slides...


...But again...for me...I could have hung around this patio...soaking in the massive beauty...
and been perfectly ok with that.


Happy Friday Friends!




As always,
thank you so much for stopping by

Comments

Sea Witch said…
If only they could, sigh. Looks like you had a lovely time. The photos of the blue waters are so spiritual. SEa Witch
Looks like a beautiful trip, Cat! Good move on the upgrade to a balcony - it would have been a shame to miss those sunsets!
Katy Cameron said…
Oh, that looks like such a beautiful place *sigh*
Caterina Giglio said…
oh I know right??? I did not want to leave the caribbean... it was so gorgeous!! xo
Numinosity said…
Nice vacation... I'm sure you deserved every minute of it. I thought that first picture was hummingbird nectar when it was first loading...now I understand it's nectar of a different sort. You may have been humming from it when it was finished.
What a gorgeous sunset, just wow...
xoxo Kim
Lori ann said…
oh cat, the wonderfullness of a family vacation. how sweet it all is, i know you know how fast these children of ours grow,and making memories now is beyond priceless. everyone looks so happy and loved. blessings to you and thank you for sharing.
xoxo

p.s. and how wise of you to take a photo of hannah's little hermit crab, so she will in a way have it always. :)
yoborobo said…
Gorgeous pictures! I love the one of your kids in that chair. :) xo
Chris said…
How lovely! Your family looks so happy & relaxed. The scenery so enchanting. I'm so glad that you all got away & recharged. So happy for you all!
kj said…
this makes me so happy to see the pristine sea and sand like this, but also happy to know you had a wonder.ful time with your beloved family.

irreplacable moments. good for you, always.

love
kj
Cindy said…
Cat, I truly enjoyed your vacation shots. I can only imagine how hard it was to return home after an adventure like this. Just look at that blue water! And that adorable hermit crab. I know you'll treasure these memories for years to come....
Whosyergurl said…
It would be hard for anyone to come home from that!
xo, Cheryl
what a beautiful vacation and lovely photos Cat! Your destination looks gorgeous and what wonderful memories you will have!

Popular Posts