WIP

It seems as though lately everything has been a "Work in Progress". My head has been in the clouds and my focus had decided to go for a walk...a very long walk..to a different state...Heehee. I think we all go through dry spells...even though I wouldn't necessarily call it a dry spell,as my noggin is constantly creating,but more of a lack of focus.Thankfully,the 20+ projects I had sitting around the art room finally managed to tug at me long enough and I managed to squeak out some new pieces. Introducing my Love Tokens and you can check out my new post on Paper Whimsy here.

But like with so many other things in life,I finished the first pieces,and then I became inspired to finish the next and so on.Here are some metalwork pendants I finished up using a Jewelers Saw. I'm finally getting the hang of it and enjoying the process.


These pieces can all be found in my Jewelry Shop and for my blog friends only,here's a Free Shipping coupon for my Jewelry Shop (Domestic only),just use the code BLOGFRIENDS!

So if your having one of those days...you know,..."the getting absolutely nothing crossed off your list kind of a day",or perhaps a "not feeling inspired kind of a day", or maybe even a "I just wanna soak my feet in the pool and read a book kinda day"....just remember,it's all good,often times we need to step away in order to become inspired and thankfully... 

Happy Monday friends.xox


"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh these are different, eye am looking at you. Feeling a tiny bit better, catching up on what's new. xox
PyxeeStyx said…
LOVE the guitar. Beautifully done. The ticket is really cool too. I'm gonna go buy some ferric chloride and get over that fear of etchant. Too may etched pieces talking to me lately. It's time. Thanks for your beautiful inspiration.
Anonymous said…
Everyone of your pendants are just wonderful! I love to see your new creations!

Gigi @ Old World Patina
kj said…
i'm loving your work, my friend. i've been mostly lurking but maybe you can hear me anyway, rooting you on and thrilled with your success

love
kj
CraftyHope said…
Those Love Tokens are AMAZING!! You really did an awesome job with them. I can't even put it into words how much I like them. And, the sawed out pieces are too cool. I've got all the pieces for a saw here, but haven't worked up the gumption yet to try it out. For now, I'll just admire your beautiful work.
Kass said…
Loving your creativity. My 'works in progress' have kept me from blogging, but it's so nice to see the fruits of your labors.
Amanda Summer said…
I love to look at your beautiful creations and wonder where you get your inspiration - endlessly fascinating!

The quote is a good way to start the week - thanks my friend and blessings for a beautiful week ahead xoxo
Cat Stegall said…
Love the pendants and the thoughts on beginnings!

Popular Posts