Something new on Etsy!

Something new for me...a mini tutorial right on Etsy! I've never done this before but figured I needed to give it a try...So here it is
learn how to make Solder Charms with
me
In this 24 minute tutorial,I'll go over 
-how to set up your work station
-how to use a soldering iron
-how to make the charms
-how to add texture to the charms
and
-how to add Patina
All for $20 Smackeroonies!
Plus if you have any questions,I'm here to help!
Hope you can join me.
Just click 

"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Look at you go girl! You are awesome and energentic!! I'm sure you will sell hundreds of these tutorials on Etsy! :)
Anonymous said…
This is a fantastic idea. Didn't even know you could do this on etsy....I agree with Katalina, you will sell hundreds. Hope hubby is okay. xox

Popular Posts