Every Single Minute.


It's been a crazy couple of weeks...so much going on inside and outside the creative life...and I am so thankful for each and every second of it.

The other day,was one of those...well,perfect days..
the family shared lunch in my favorite spot in the house and the breeze was absolutely heavenly...
later on that day we had some pool fun...

and ended it off with a scoop of butter pecan...oh my.

These little things,are what matter most,it's the time we share with those we love,soaking in every breeze,every giggle,every challenge,every single moment.
and in between these beautiful moments
I get to play and create with my hands.
Something,
still 
cant 
believe is true
and so
I am 
thankful
and 
full
of 
gratitude.

"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Anonymous said…
So true. Hanging out with my family today....hope you are recovered from your injury...xox

Popular Posts