Gratitude for June

A little bit of Gratitude for the month of June.


1-Best Hubby ever
2-Art Moments
3-Checker challenges with Joshua
4-A new family addition
5-Dads back home from hospital
6-Quiet beauty
7-Trying something new
8-Looking up
9-Making new friends
now #10 belongs to something that just happened...

 I go to bring the dog outside and my daughter locks the glass door behind me...she calls her brother and for half hour they stand there laughing like mad as I pout and scream to let me in!! Finally after a crying(not really crying heehee) fit they let me in only to run into their rooms,from which they yell to each other from behind the walls to confront me...my son decides to sneak out with a pillow as a shield and rubber bat...but he doesn't know that I've hidden in the bathroom ready to pounce with a water bottle.My daughter,the chicken, calls me on my cell phone because she's to afraid to come out.A good hour of laughter and fun...
 I love moments like this!





"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Cyndi J said…
What a lovely montage of grateful moments. Happy to see Shane's cute face! And those of your dad and brothers (is that correct)? I can just see Joshua and Hannah pulling that prank and your playing right along. I want to watch HGTV with Bryan and talk DIY. Thanks for calling, my friend.
Anonymous said…
Love your monthly gratitudes all so special and really the things that matter most, those family moments and of cours a cute new pup pup. Glad your Dad is okay. xox
Chris said…
What a fun bunch you are! I can see how you love your kids and how they love you back. Happy about your new doggy!! Yay~~!
And always happy about your creative life~~
Amanda Summer said…
Those are the best, having those belly aching laughing moments with your kids :))

Btw I saw Elizabeth Gilbert speak here last week about her new book!

Popular Posts