Something sweet,just for you.

Happy Friday friends!!
I have a new tutorial on the Stampington Blog "Somerset Place" and I am super excited to share it with you!
Learn how to make these Sweet Shadowboxes!!


I'll show you how I added these yummy paint layers


and filled the inside of the shadowbox with artsy goodness.


Be sure to stop by and I'd love it if you left me a comment and told me what you thought.


To see the tutorial just go here!! Happy Creating friends!


"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Hi Cat,

Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Somerset Place. It's such a treat to have artists take the time out of their schedule to create for our readers. We appreciate you so much!
Debbie K. said…
Love your work, Cat. Congrats on getting published. You certainly deserve it. Simply amazing creations!
Anonymous said…
Just adorable Cat, so soft and inviting. xox

Popular Posts