"Make it Artsy" Dreams do come true,with a lot of help from my friends...

 When my sister asked me(while taking this photo),"how ya feeling?"....well,this kinda sums it up. I felt completely out of my element,overwhelmed and nerves running through me like bolts of electricity. There were so many things I felt I did wrong...like talking to fast,forgetting to smile,making a big mess....I can go on and on...


But that's not what this post is about.
This post is about ALL the things that went right
and all the folks that helped me along the way.

Sure I was thrilled at the idea of being on TV show,but it scared the heck out of me too! With a deep breathe I said yes because I'm constantly trying to remember that I have to keep doing things that scare me in order to keep growing.

First, I wanted to thank my hubby and family.I couldn't of done this without them.Hubby switched his work schedule,took care of my son and pups and as always,was so very supportive. The gratitude I feel for having this man in my life runs deep and strong. 

So when I first received the message from Kathie(K&S Productions)I'll admit,I thought she accidentally messaged the wrong person heehee but as things began to finalize, I started to believe that this was really going to happen. So thank you Kathie for finding me and believing in me and my work.


A big Thank You to Alumilte (moldputty.com) for sponsoring me.These are core products that I love to use and I was so happy to use them in my segments.

(here's how I set up each segment with steps)

Thank you USPS for delivering a very important box full of samples and product.


Thank you to the best helper ever,my sister Sandy.She picked me up in Ohio and went with me to the studio that morning and helped me set up and stay on task.I really couldn't have done it with out you sis.

Here's me just trying to keep it real the morning of the taping.



Thank you the nice lady that did my make up...


and to all the help behind the scenes...







and to Julie,for her guidance on and off the camera and the round table chatter and for your kindness.



On the way home while waiting for the plane I thought about every single person that helped
me to do this.
 Susan Brown for helping me coordinate with Alumilite.
The kind ladies at K&S Productions.
Every kind comment on FB and social media.(they helped me so much)
To the travel attendants,luggage handlers,hotel workers.


I believe my season will air in March,but you can get info on the show and Season One videos at...

http://www.makeitartsy.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/ksproductionstv
https://www.facebook.com/makeitartsytv/

(Here's me and my sis Sandy taking a walk the morning I flew back.A perfect way to end my "Make it Artsy" adventure.

"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

kristie said…
Congratulations to you sweet girl! Such a wonderful opportunity and so well deserved! You are amazingly talented and I can't wait to see what you create in the new year! (((Hugs)))
Renee said…
Wow! What a thrilling adventure, how nice your sis could share it with you. You can relive that memory together for many years to come. You look adorable, I can't wait to see the show when it acts. Congrats Cat, it is so well deserved.
Anvil Artifacts said…
Congrats Cat! Looking forward to seeing it!
Marjie Kemper said…
I am so thrilled for you and proud of you for saying YES. It's hard to do something so 'out there' and to commit your time and energy to it. Here's to always keeping growing. Can't wait to see your fantastic episode, Art Sistah!
Michelle Gray said…
Oh, Cat! That is so awesome! You are so deserving of this honor to be on Make It Artsy. I believe this wholeheartedly, not only because of your wonderfully unique work, but also because of your attitude and genuine love of the craft and of teaching others. I'm really looking forward to seeing your episode on air. I hope we get the channel here in SoCal. I haven't been able to find the show are DirecTV.
Glad it turned out to be such a positive experience for you.
Unknown said…
It is so wonderful to see you pushing past your fear....I know there are only wonderful things on the other side of it. Cannot wait to see the episode...

Popular Posts