Creativation! Phoenix Arizona

So when I first found out I was going to Creativation (aka CHA) I just about flipped a lid!


With scheduling issues I was only able to attend for one full day, but I didn't mind. The chance to go and Demo at the Alumilite(Amazing Casting Products) booth, and to visit all the booths and check out the upcoming products, and to meet long time "online" friends, well, I would have been happy with an hour!

Of course before I headed to Arizona, I asked one of my favorite artist friends Linda Willis if she could make me a special apron just for the occasion. I fell in love with it right away!! 


The night I arrived I met up with the Alumilite(Amazing Casting Products) gang! It was so great to finally meet everyone!!


The morning of the show I got to walk around before my demo and met up with so many familiar faces!

Here's Julie! I met her last month at the "Make it Artsy" taping! 


 I also found some Prima friends...


 and I finally got to meet this lady for real! The amazing Susan Lenart Kazmer..


and I so enjoyed my time getting to know Tracy...


and finally meeting some of my wonderful Relics and Artifacts Art Sisters...



We had so many laughs during dinner! Loved every minute.


I managed to even squeeze in a quick hello with Art Sister Marjie..


and by the end of the day I felt overwhelmed, full of gratitude and just so thankful for the experience. A huge thank you to Susan, for thinking of me and for encouraging me and for your constant support. Thanks Susan! 


To check out my two Demos go here...I was a bit nervous,but overall it was a great experience.

"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Martini. ;) or was it margarita? :o

Popular Posts