Stencils Stencils Stencils


I am over the moon to share some exciting news with you!! Me, moi, this cheeky gal, has partnered with StencilsGirl Products and now has a new Stencil Collection!! Yup!! 

Introducing my Hand Carved Stencils inspired by my carved rubber stamps!















It's a dream come true to work with StencilGirl!!
and when I got them in the mail, I'll admit, I was like a kid in a candy store...didn't know which one to play with first!!






But once I got started...I couldn't stop!!


I even have a video tutorial to share with you! 
Check out how I made my "Starry Night" Inspired Leather Cuffs!



These stencils are now available here!!
For more inspiration, be sure to check out StencilGirl Talk where I go over how to make my Crackle Atc's! 




"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Gerrie Johnnic said…
Great stencil release! Love your art!!
Heather said…
this is so exciting! So well deserved for such a talented artist. Congrats art sista! Love ya!

Popular Posts