Wanderlust 2018

I am thrilled to pieces to share that I will be teaching at Wanderlust 2018!!

 Click on the Image to go to the Wanderlust Site!

If your're not familiar with it, Wanderlust is a whole year long journey - an online event offering you videos from 24 guest teachers and 2 resident teachers on a weekly basis (each one is full length, high quality and downloadable) and easy access to the Wanderlust Community with a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where all of the classes are gathered.

So what am I teaching??

Introducing my new "Joy Seeker" Soldered Spools
These were inspired by my theme for Wanderlust..."Sunrise"

"Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning. Watch now, how I start the day in Happiness and in Kindness"


Here's a little bit about the event!!

Wanderlust 2018 from Everything Art on Vimeo.

Be sure to check out the site here and take advantage of the early registration price!! Woohoo!!

So excited to be part of this adventure and I hope you'll join me and the other amazing artists at Wanderlust 2018!!


"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Popular Posts