Skip to main content
Cat Kerr
Artist, Educator, Designer
Pages
Home
Shop
About Me
Gallery
Services
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
In the Light of the Moon
October 12, 2009
A new altered mini block named "Sweet".I used a 1" block,vintage reprint,premium paper,wire,stickers,wire,
bird,bell,floral findings,wooden spools,beads,glitter and swarovski crystals.The overall ht.measures approx 7".
Comments
Brenda LaBell
said…
Found you on Etsy!!! I love that altered art pendant!!! Do you make them into pins and or ornaments too? I am a pin freak, lol.
Brenda
Brenda LaBell
said…
Cat, you amaze me what you can do with paper, wire, etc!! To cute.
Thanks for the compliment on my painting too.
I don't know if I'll ever get all of this computer jazz, gee whizzz.
Brenda
Brenda LaBell
said…
Cat, are you a member of Magical Holiday Artists on Etsy?
Brenda
Susan -
said…
Love this! Very fun and sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Comments
Brenda
Thanks for the compliment on my painting too.
I don't know if I'll ever get all of this computer jazz, gee whizzz.
Brenda
Brenda