I found this on a wonderful Blog and who also happens to be a top of the line graphic Designer. Amy has helped me with so many of my EBAY templates.

http://amyscrazycreativelife.blogspot.com/

her website..
http://www.amybug.com/

You can only answer with one word answers..yikes

1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your hair? short
3. Your mother? delicate
4. Your father?seeking
5. Your fave food? Colombian
6. Your dream last night? scary
7. Your fave drink? coffe
8. Your dream/goal? Happy
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Creating
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where you were last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Brave
15. Muffins? Yummy
16. Wish List Item? slippers
17. Where did you grow up?Queens
18. Last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? News
21. Your Pets? sleeping
22. Friends? Good
23. Your Life? Blessed
24. Your Mood? Relaxed
25. Missing Someone? No
26. Vehicle? Out
27. Something your not wearing? Shoes
28. Your fave store? Micheals
29. Your fave color? black
30. Last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Bryan
33. One place that I go to over and over? Office
34. One person who emails regularly? Sis
35. Fave place to eat? Many

Comments

Brenda LaBell said…
That was fun and I have you covered for #16, lol. Sounds like your in your happy place to me, good for you!!!

Brenda
Renee said…
Love your blog, your Christmas altered book with the mittens is gorgeous.

Renee xoxo
Lisa said…
Thanks for sharing this, Cat. And for Amy, I could use a LOT of help with my templates!
Kori said…
Thanks for sharing this Cat. I always love to learn more about my blogger friends! I appreciate you stopping by my blog today to share your list of thanks. Have a great night doll. Kori xoxo
The Dutchess said…
Thank you so much for 'the Highlight' dearest..Let me add you to my kindred Spirits..have a wonderful day..:)

Popular Posts