I've received so many messages about where the first song on my playlist is from and so if you don't already know,I simply love Jane Austen's books and the movies made by her books.The first song comes from the last film version of "Pride and Prejudice" starring Kiera Nightly and Mathew Mcfadden. The scene below,my favorite.It has it all,the scenery,the rain,the love,the hate,...the words.(You can lower the volume on the playlist,on the bottom of the page, if it starts to get to annoying while you sit back and watch.)



Pride and Prejudice Rain - For more funny movies, click here

Comments

I love this music..and your blog! Gorgeous artwork!
Lenae May said…
Ahhhh...Mr. Darcy! I can watch that movie OVER and Over! The VanGogh quote was wonderful! I am a quote fan but you might like a Napoleon quote too: If you start to take Vienna...take Vienna! Emphasis mine. haha
I Love that one.
Nancy said…
Oh my goodness, my favorite scene, from my favorite movie...gotta love Mr. Darcy! I enjoyed my visit here...I'll be be back again soon!
Mi said…
I love this book, this movie and this szene, too! Tell me one woman who doesn´t want be in her shoes ;-)
Equiponderance said…
It´s one of my favourite movies and books. This scene is..... just great!
Have a nice day!

Popular Posts