New listings for tonight.The first two made with wonderful images from
http://cemerony-share.blogspot.com/ and the Journal made with an image by
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LandofEnchantment ...Thank you so much ladies,your wonderful images inspire me so.
The first two ornies both named "Believe" made with mini tins,stickers,micro beads,wire,transparency,metal frame,glitter,premium paper and Swarovski crystals.Next comes a new Gratitude Journal named "Fun" and a altered metal frame named "Faith".Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!Warmest Regards,Cat



Comments

Renee said…
Faith is adorable, great job.

Love Renee xoxo
Lisa said…
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, I had to stop by and relax, your site always relaxes me! And then I start traveling to all your favorite sites...lost for a couple of hours!

All is well today! Lisa
Julia said…
Thanks so much for mentioning me Cat! Your art is gorgeous! Love your style!
Cat
your latest pieces are fabulous as always! I swear you must never go to sleep! :) I wish that there were more hours in the day to create! :) beautiful pieces!
Viola said…
Your new artpieces are soooo gorgeous!! :)
SilkandBone said…
These are soooo pretty! I love the butterfly one.

Popular Posts