We have a winner!!!!!!Congrats to Norma Jean Adams!!!Norma posted:
"I am grateful for the gift of prayer. A sweet communion and connection with God, who is hoping and waiting to hear from us!"

Norma please get in contact with me and send me your address at cat1@cfl.rr.com I want to reach you,but there is no link for you...so if your listening( :
A note to everyone,I have a new monthly newsletter,please sign up(on side bar)to receive it,I will posting,new creations,my monthly blog giveaways,new finds,gratitude and more.
Warmest Regards,Cat

Comments

Renee said…
What a lucky duck. Great giveaway Cat.

Life is good dear friend.

Love Renee xoxo
Congrats to the winner! I know she will be thrilled and grateful! This was fun! Thanks!
Congratulations to Norma Jean! Have a nice day Cat!

Popular Posts