Resin & Jenga Play


"Learn" Metal and Resin Cuff
Made with an extra Cuff Skirt to change it up a bit..Can be worn with or without the Skirt!!

Whoever said throw out the kids "left over" game pieces.....

..had no sense of humor...

I love "Left Overs"!! Especially Wood Jenga pieces!!
Now on Etsy!!


As always,
thank you so much for stopping by

Comments

kj said…
boy do you have fun, cat! i can just imagine gallivanting with you through flea markets and yard sales and beach walks. :^)

this is a new picture of hannah, yes? she looks so beautiful and soft. lucky you that she is your daughter and lucky her that you are her mother (ditto likewise joshua)

♥
kj
Katy Cameron said…
Cool, perfect way to recycle :o)
Ellie said…
Wow I just love these, clever recycling!
Caterina Giglio said…
great upcycled and fun pieces Cat! xo cat
Jingle said…
Okay, now I totally need to find an incomplete Jenga game to rob pieces from! I love these!!!
Anonymous said…
Cat, these are brilliant! I am so glad you are following your heart. xox Corrine
Amanda Summer said…
love the skirt bracelet, love the revamped game pieces — you are so incredibly creative! i always leave your lovely blog wondering, 'why didn't i think of that' !!!!
Awesome new thingies! Love the frog one for my sis in law...will check on etsy. I really love how your mind works Cat. You "feel" things so....
Luthien Thye said…
delightful and unique as always Cat! your creations never fail to bring a smile to my face. it takes me back to a time where days were care-less and time was spent on play and feeling the wind in my face :)
Lupe Meter said…
Love your new creations, Cat! Would have never thought of Jenga tiles! You are so creative!

Popular Posts