A Sister's Bond

I am so excited about the new Summer edition of Belle Armoire


It's always exciting to be included among such amazing artists,
But this time it has much more meaning to me.
In this edition I have an article with my sister Ingrid.
We each created one half of a necklace,she created the left side and I the right.


Here's a picture of my Mom,Ingrid and me holding my Dolly.
I actually have four other siblings,but this picture always makes me happy.


The article also includes my Brass and Fabric Cuffs..Very exciting indeed.

So not only is it thrilling to be included in this magazine with so many wonderful and creative artist,but when I noticed that Cynthia Levens,the managing editor of BAJ,mentioned me and Sis in the editors letter...I just about fell off my seat!
Sayyyy......whaaaaatttttt!!


Jumping up for Joy!!

As always,
thank you so much for stopping by

Comments

Numinosity said…
Congratulations! That's so sweet that you did a collaboration with your sis. Great with the cuffs too. You must be walking on air!
xoxo Kim
Cyndi J said…
What a wonderful piece you and Ingrid created. And how exciting to be mentioned in the editor's letter. And look! Barbara's in the issue, too.

Love the family picture. You're so cute!
Cyndi
mairedodd said…
jump for joy - reach for stars - stay your wonderful self... the articles are wonderful...
Katy Cameron said…
Congrats on the feature :o)
Oh! You little smarty pants! We're all so thrilled for you and your sista making the big time! You two will keep on going til you hit the stars! There's loads of untapped creativity yet....
kj said…
Aw that is so sweet, cat, to share design as well as fame!! I love collaborating and am over the moon any time I have the chance. To work with your sister--that is just super cool

xoxo. :-)
kj
Anonymous said…
How wonderful to create with your sister and such a lovely piece. I will have to check it out! xox
Kudos and more kudos to you and Ingrid, dear Cat!!! Can't wait to read the articles. Your creations are amazing and I'm so happy for your publication!!
xoxo
Karen

Popular Posts