Busy Busy Bee

These last few months have been pretty crazy,but it's been a fun kind of crazy...
Last Saturday I taught my first live local class and it was great.I was so thankful to all the sweet ladies that drove such a long way to take the class.
Lisa, Lisa, Jaci, Cyndi, Darlene

I also finally managed to finish up a ring using all the techniques I learned in Richard and Jessica's class at Art is You...


Plus I finished the piece I made,inspired by Michael Demeng's class I also took...



and in between I've even had time to play around with the jewelers saw, my new favorite tool,making this,making that...


We also had some birthday fun with both my kids celebrating their special days...

Little man making a wish...

Daddy and Josh clowning around at Universal Studio's while we wait on line...

...Hannah and Josh on their first solo rollercoaster ride...


Hannah's turn to make a wish!!

I also just received a copy of a my new article in Somerset Studio's. These are my "Whimsical Dress Pendants" and I am always so thrilled to see my pieces in print.


...and yesterday I had the most amazing news...some of my pieces actually made it to the cover...Holy crackerjacks...how cool is that!!This issue comes out Dec 1st.

Phew...it's a busy time of year...but I'm thankful,for every single minute of it.

"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Anonymous said…
You certainly have been a busy lady. So glad your class locally went so well. I am not missing another Art-is but it will be a long time before I see you next year. Thankfully Lucky Star is in November....So happy for you my friend. xox
Chris said…
Lovely pieces, lovely class ladies. Your family is so dear~~ what a blessed time it is!
Mary Mac said…
I am lucky enough to have several beautiful Cat Kerr pieces. It is no surprise to me that you are gracing a cover. Congrats Cat your are very deserving.

Popular Posts