This is Where I Play


The other day I arrived early to Art More Place in order to set up for a class I was offering over the weekend. I found myself sitting quietly at one of the tables where we creatives gather and these simple and lovely thoughts thoughts came to mind.

This is where I play.
Where I can be myself,completely,and without judgement.
Where I connect with those that get...what it is I have to offer
and where I get...what it is they have to offer
and for this 
I am eternally grateful.


Ended up having two amazing classes,with amazing students
 and even though I may be the teacher for the day
I always feel 
like I'm the one learning.




This is where I play.




"Long ago God drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. You were never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.” — Elizabeth Gilbert

Here's to making every minute count,

Comments

Cat...it's such an honor to have you at Art More Place...as an instructor and as a student...but especially as a friend! You always create magic wherever you are...and there's always giggles, big hugs and lots of smiles to be heard. I am so grateful for our Facebook meeting...YOU ROCK!
Amanda Summer said…
I love the way you communicate the joy of being able to create something beautiful.

Popular Posts